Does culture matter to you? Are you looking for a great team? Join our growing startup #1 iPad POS system for the restaurants and be part of our awesome sales team!
As a Software Sales Representative (SSR) at TouchBistro Inc. you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in the U.S., Canada and around the world. From cold calling prospects to conducting web demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. This is a phone-based sales role. You’ll be surrounded by driven sales people who are super passionate about their job, competitive in nature, and who will stop at nothing to achieve, and often exceed their quotas.
If you are thirsty for an opportunity to be #1, get recognized for your performance, and want to be apart of a team that cares about YOU then apply and we’ll talk.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to get into the software industry to kick your career into high gear!
- Competitive Salary (base salary+commission) - why settle for anything less?
- Stock options - (I know!)
- Friday lunches - (yumm)
- Career development (we like promoting from within!)
Still need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews for an inside look into our culture!
Read on to join our team!
- Cold prospecting via phone to food and drink venues such as restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks etc.
- Conduct over-the-phone product demonstrations of the point of sale solution
- Prepare quotes for qualified prospects and collect payment
- Respond to and qualify inbound and marketing generated leads
- Track phone calls, emails, and update Salesforce (our sales management system)
- Prioritize and organize the sales pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Constantly learn about our product so that you will be the Guru of all the features and benefits
- Research our competitors and industry in order to sharpen your TouchBistro pitch
- Use restaurant experience to truly deliver insight and value to your prospects
- Simply be a team player and be infectious with your positive attitude
- 2+ year experience in sales (basically show us you’re not shy about asking for a sale)
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Exceptional communication skills. We also need you to write well
- Highly organized with ability to multi task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology. You’re excited and curious about new technologies in general. We’ll challenge you on this.
- Cheery disposition and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You find yourself saying “I’ll take care of it” a lot
- Experience working in a restaurant (serving or managing) is considered an strong asset.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must proficient in Google Apps and CRM tools, such as Salesforce
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is the leading mobile point of sale for the restaurant segment. We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the industry and have great relationships with some of the best partners in the mobile solutions, food, and payment industries. Our New York office is located off of Broadway, between 38th and 39th street. Designed to be brought table side by waiters, TouchBistro has been deployed to thousands of restaurants around the world. We’re constantly adapting the latest in mobile technologies to empower our clients to be more efficient and profitable with their business operations.
***Only those who are considered for the position will be contacted**