Does culture matter to you? Are you looking for a great team? Join our growing startup #1 iPad POS system for the restaurants and be part of our awesome sales team!
As a Territory Account Executive (TAE) at TouchBistro Inc. you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in Toronto and surrounding areas. From cold calling on prospects to conducting web demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. The role focuses heavily on providing prospective clients a deep understanding of the company’s product and service and close qualified lead accounts. In addition, this individual will also communicate benefits and feature as appropriate and relevant to the client. The role requires strong sales, customer satisfaction, and technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments.
If you are thirsty for an opportunity to be #1, get recognized for your performance, and want to be apart of a team that cares about YOU then apply and we’ll talk.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to get into the software industry to kick your career into high gear!
- Competitive Salary (base salary+commission) - why settle for anything less?
- Stock options - (I know!)
- Friday lunches - (yumm)
- Career development (we like promoting from within!)
Still need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews for an inside look into our culture!
Read on to join our team!
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Educate prospects and clients about TouchBistro products and services through presentations and product demonstrations.
- Foster relationships with business partner counterparts who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry in your territory.
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through TouchBistro sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Generate a high volume of sales related activities including demo presentations and proposals
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing and follow-up
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position TouchBistro to win
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features.
- Knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the client regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Provide ongoing feedback from restaurant principles to Sales Operations and Product Marketing teams as well as aid in identifying new market opportunities
- Assist Finance in resolving accounts receivable issues
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall objectives
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling product solutions
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is the leading mobile point of sale for the restaurant segment. We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the industry and have great relationships with some of the best partners in the mobile solutions, food, and payment industries. Our offices are located in the King West tech corridor and New York. Designed to be brought table side by waiters, TouchBistro has been deployed to thousands of restaurants around the world. We’re constantly adapting the latest in mobile technologies to empower our clients to be more efficient and profitable with their business operations.
***Only those who are considered for the position will be contacted**