TouchBistro is the leading mobile point of sale for the restaurant segment. We’re venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the industry and have great relationships with some of the best partners in the mobile solutions, food, and payment industries. Our offices are located in Toronto, New York, Chicago and Austin. Designed to be brought table side by waiters, TouchBistro has been deployed to thousands of restaurants around the world. We’re constantly adapting the latest in mobile technologies to empower our clients to be more efficient and profitable with their business operations.
As a Software Sales Representative (SSR) at TouchBistro Inc. you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in the U.S., Canada and around the world. From cold calling prospects to conducting web demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. This is a phone-based sales role. You’ll be surrounded by driven sales people who are super passionate about their job, competitive in nature, and who will stop at nothing to achieve, and often exceed their quotas. If you are thirsty for an opportunity to be #1, get recognized for your performance, and want to be apart of a team that cares about YOU then apply and we’ll talk.
- Cold prospecting via phone to food and drink venues such as restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks etc.
- Conduct over-the-phone product demonstrations of the point of sale solution
- Prepare quotes for qualified prospects and collect payment
- Respond to and qualify inbound and marketing generated leads
- Track phone calls, emails, and update Salesforce (our sales management system)
- Prioritize and organize the sales pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Constantly learn about our product so that you will be the Guru of all the features and benefits
- Research our competitors and industry in order to sharpen your TouchBistro pitch
- Use restaurant experience to truly deliver insight and value to your prospects
- Simply be a team player and be infectious with your positive attitude
- 2+ year experience in sales (basically show us you’re not shy about asking for a sale)
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Exceptional communication skills. We also need you to write well
- Highly organized with ability to multi task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology. You’re excited and curious about new technologies in general. We’ll challenge you on this.
- Cheery disposition and a ‘can-do’ attitude. You find yourself saying “I’ll take care of it” a lot
- Experience working in a restaurant (serving or managing) is considered an strong asset.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must proficient in Google Apps and CRM tools, such as Salesforce
***Only those who are considered for the position will be contacted***